UFM Universal Filling Machine
- Most used filling machine in the world
- Weighing principle (load cell) or mass flow principle.
- Operation; fully automatic, semi-automatic or manual.
- Installation: On carousel, in-line in conveyor, or as stand-alone unit.
- Competitive price
- Satisfied end-users due to accurately filled cylinders
- Savings on LPG because of high filling accuracy and intelligent filling software
- Low installation costs due to intrinsically safe system
- Minimum maintenance and service requirements
- Low power consumption
- Easy and safe to operate
- High safety due to intrinsically safe system
- Easy adjustment and maintenance (error messages in display)
- Ready for integration in filling system network
- Ready for communication with PC for data collection
- Corousel models for high capacity batch filling (from approximately 300 cylinders per hour) and/or for automated filling. Operation can be manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic.
- In-line in chain conveyor models for low capacity filling (up to approximately 300 cylinder per hour) and/or for automated handling of cylinders (especially big and/or heavy cylinders)
- In-line in roller conveyor for low capacity filling
- Stationary on floor models for low capacity random or batch filling and/or for filling of cylinders in different sizes or with different valves
- All equipment and machines in the filling system are EU approved and designed in accordance with current EU directives EN 50014, EN50020, EN 50081, EN 50082, EN 55022 including the ATEX Directive (94/9/EC)
- All equipment and machines in the filling system are designed for use in hazardous areas classified as Zone 1 according to IEC 79-10 and Class I, Division 1 according to NEC (USA), article 500.
- Filling machines and check scales have weighing Accuracy Classification C3 according to OIML R76/EN45501
- National / local approvals
©2014 Kosan Crisplant. All rights reserved.