A single operational information repository, developed to integrate all planning, control, management and service functions of an airport.
The Atlantis software enables airports to automate operations, making the best use of gates, check-in counters, ramp equipment and staff. Operators can supervise ongoing operations and the status of various attached systems.
- Automatic rescheduling of gates in the case of equipment breakdown
- Automatic collection of financial data and invoice transfers
- True equipment availability and reliability statistics
- Automatic allocation and notification of service engineers in the case of equipment failure
- Automatic drive and connection of the bridge
By linking all equipment, and integrating CCTV video to the central information repository, Atlantis enables the automatic retrieval and exchange of consistent and accurate operational data, status, financial and statistical information.
©2014 FMT Aircraft Gate Support Systems AB. All rights reserved.